An Xbox One is a great way to pass the time and game with friends while you wait for the Series S and Series X to come back in stock. We’ve scoured the web for the best Xbox One deals that are available right now. If you’d rather find out more about the latest Xbox Series X and S, then the links below have all the info.
See also: Xbox Series X buyer’s guide
While we’ve found some amazing deals on games and accessories, console deals have been giving us fits. They’re either being sold above the retail price or in bundles that are more expensive than the sum of their parts. Your best bet on consoles is to pick up a professionally refurbished model to hold you over until you can track down the Series X or S, and we’ve included some of your best options on that front.
Check out the best Xbox deals from around the web below.
Featured deal: Get $20 off a universal Xbox Pro charging stand
One of the worst feelings as a gamer is seeing that big red icon on your screen indicating low controller power. That’s why investing in a charging stand not only makes your gaming experience better but also helps you save money on those pesky alkaline batteries. If you’re looking to pick up a charging stand certified by Xbox, Microsoft is offering a universal Xbox Pro charging stand for just $29.99 ($20 off) right now.
See also: The best Xbox One games you can buy
Having a powered-up controller ensures that you’re able to enjoy all of the great gaming experiences that the Xbox brings. Plus, this charging stand has got you covered if you forgot to charge it overnight as it lets you play and charge at the same time, making sure you don’t miss out on any valuable screen time. When you pair this with Microsoft’s deal of grabbing your first month of Xbox Game Pass ultimate for just $1, your gaming sessions are sure to be special.
We don’t know how long this deal will last from Microsoft, so click on the widget below to check out the deal or keep scrolling for more great deals.
Best Xbox One deals
- Xbox One X consoles
- Xbox One S consoles
All of these deals were live at the time of writing, but we’ll do our best to update the list as we find new offers.
Xbox One games
If you already have one of the Xbox One consoles, you might want to grab a new game or two to escape the world for a while. Thankfully, there isn’t the same scarcity on games as there is on consoles right now, so there are some great deals to be had.
We’ve found that Walmart and Amazon often have the best Xbox deals on games. Here’s a selection of our favorites:
- Biomutant for $39.99 ($20 off)
- Marvel’s Avengers for $24.99 ($15 off)
- Hitman 3 for $34.82 ($25 off)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 for $29.99 ($30 off)
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 for $18.99 ($41 off)
- No Man’s Sky for $19.93 ($30 off)
- Sea of Thieves for $20.99 ($39 off)
- Resident Evil 2 for $20.48 ($40 off)
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla for $29.99 ($30 off)
- Mortal Kombat 11 for $22.89 ($36 off)
- Cyberpunk 2077 for $23.99 ($36 off)
- Immortals Fenyx Rising for $24.88 ($35 off)
- Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition for $19.92 ($40 off)
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order for $19.88 ($40 off)
- Watchdogs: Legion for $19.88 ($40 off)
- FIFA 21 for $15.59 ($2 off)
- Madden NFL 21 for $14.19 ($46 off)
You can also take advantage of a sweet deal on Xbox Live Gold, which is just $28.48 ($11 off) right now for a six-month subscription.
See also: The best Xbox One games you can buy
Xbox One Accessories
There’s always room to enhance your gaming experience with accessories, but it’s also a chance for retailers to squeeze you for more cash. For instance, an official Xbox One controller retails for $59.99 and is rarely found on sale. That said, you can pick up a pre-owned one from GameStop for $49.99 ($10 off).
Amazon is often your best bet to save a few bucks on accessories. Here are some of the live deals right now.
- Logitech G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel with Responsive Pedals for $249.99 ($150 off)
- WD Black 5TB P10 Game Drive for $121.84 ($28 off)
- Bengoo G9000 Stereo Gaming Headset for $22.99 ($28 off)
- YCCTeam Wired Controller for Xbox One for $25.99 ($2 off)
See also: Best Xbox One accessories to level up your console gaming
Xbox One X consoles
The first choice you have to make if you want to buy an Xbox is which model is right for you. If you’re a power user, the Xbox One X is the larger and more powerful option. It features a slimmer, more powerful graphics card and DirectX 12 optimized cores.
Even better, the Xbox One X features native 4K support and 12GB of GDDR5 memory for faster startups and smoother performance. The One X also has a redesigned fan system for better cooling. Your favorite games and accessories should work with either Xbox model, so the decision mainly comes down to price and performance.
Deals and new consoles are almost impossible to find on both consoles right now. Here’s a refurbished option from a reputable outlet:
- Refurbished Xbox One X Black 1TB for $389.99
- Refurbished Xbox One X for $434.99
- Renewed Xbox One X for $443.99 ($26 off)
Xbox One S consoles
As you can probably guess, the Xbox One S is the smaller and lighter of the two consoles. It’s an upgrade over the original Xbox One, and it’s the more affordable model currently available. The Xbox One S supports HDR 10 like the One X, and both consoles feature Dolby Atmos sound.
See also: How to get Netflix on the Xbox One
If you’re looking for a console to hold you over until the new Xbox Series X comes out, the One S may be your best bet. You should have no problem with backward compatibility, and the Xbox One S also embraces digital gaming in a way that the One X doesn’t; you can buy a One S without a disc slot for exclusively digital gaming.
As stated above, it’s almost impossible to find these consoles at reasonable prices right now.
- Xbox One S 500GB (pre-owned) for $279.99
- Xbox One S 1TB (renewed) for $374.90 ($204 off)
- Xbox One S 1TB (renewed) for $389