An Xbox One is a great way to pass the time and game with friends while you wait for the Series S and Series X to come back in stock. We’ve scoured the web for the best Xbox One deals that are available right now. If you’d rather find out more about the latest Xbox Series X and S, then the links below have all the info.
See also: Xbox Series X buyer’s guide
While we’ve found some amazing deals on games and accessories, console deals have been giving us fits. They’re either being sold above the retail price or in bundles that are more expensive than the sum of their parts. Your best bet on consoles is to pick up a professionally refurbished model to hold you over until you can track down the Series X or S, and we’ve included some of your best options on that front.
Check out the best Xbox deals from around the web below.
Featured deal: Get Cyberpunk 2077 for just $29
If you didn’t pick up Cyberpunk 2077 upon its initial release, we wouldn’t blame you. To say that this hugely anticipated triple-A game had a rocky start would be an understatement. Despite that, many outlets still gave the game good reviews, and now after several patches, the game is looking much more appealing. Pick up Cyberpunk 2077 for only $29 ($20 off) at Walmart.
See also: The best Xbox One games you can buy
You play as a cybernetically-altered person exploring the underbelly of futuristic Night City. This open-world game allows players to run, drive, and shoot their way through a beautifully designed world.
Cyberpunk is a must-play for anyone who wants to see just how far gaming has come in the past few years. You can pick up the game using the widget below.
Best Xbox One deals
- Xbox One X consoles
- Xbox One S consoles
All of these deals were live at the time of writing, but we’ll do our best to update the list as we find new offers.
Xbox One games
If you already have one of the Xbox One consoles, you might want to grab a new game or two to escape the world for a while. Thankfully, there isn’t the same scarcity on games as there is on consoles right now, so there are some great deals to be had.
We’ve found that Walmart and Amazon often have the best Xbox deals on games. Here’s a selection of our favorites:
- Resident Evil 2 for $19.33 ($40 off)
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla for $29.99 ($30 off)
- Mortal Kombat 11 for $20.99 ($38.71 off)
- Cyberpunk 2077 for $29 ($20 off)
- Immortals Fenyx Rising for $29.99 ($30 off)
- Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition for $14.99 ($45 off)
- Doom Eternal for $39.33 ($20.66 off)
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order for $29.88 ($10 off)
- Wasteland 3 for $13.99 ($6 off)
- Watchdogs: Legion for $29.83 ($30.16 off)
- NBA 2K21 Standard Edition for $19.99 ($40 off)
- FIFA 21 for $18.46 ($41.43 off)
- Madden NFL 21 for $19.87 ($40 off)
See also: The best Xbox One games you can buy
Xbox One Accessories
There’s always room to enhance your gaming experience with accessories, but it’s also a chance for retailers to squeeze you for more cash. For instance, an official Xbox One controller retails for $59.99 and is rarely found on sale. That said, you can pick up a pre-owned one from GameStop for $44.99 ($15 off).
Amazon is often your best bet to save a few bucks on accessories. Here are some of the live deals right now.
- Razer Kraken Gaming Headset for $65.72 ($14 off)
- Logitech G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel with Responsive Pedals for $235.99 ($164 off)
- Beboncool Controller Battery Pack for Xbox One for $19.99 ($10 off)
- WD Black 5TB P10 Portable External Hard Drive for $124.99 ($25 off)
- YCCTeam Wired Controller for Xbox One for $29.99 ($10 off)
- Get three months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for just $1
See also: Best Xbox One accessories to level up your console gaming
Xbox One X consoles
The first choice you have to make if you want to buy an Xbox is which model is right for you. If you’re a power user, the Xbox One X is the larger and more powerful option. It features a slimmer, more powerful graphics card and DirectX 12 optimized cores.
Even better, the Xbox One X features native 4K support and 12GB of GDDR5 memory for faster startups and smoother performance. The One X also has a redesigned fan system for better cooling. Your favorite games and accessories should work with either Xbox model, so the decision mainly comes down to price and performance.
Deals and new consoles are almost impossible to find on both consoles right now. Here’s a refurbished option from a reputable outlet:
- Refurbished Xbox One X Black 1TB for $389.99
- Refurbished Xbox One X for $409.99
- Refurbished Xbox One X (Fair condition) for $429.99
Xbox One S consoles
As you can probably guess, the Xbox One S is the smaller and lighter of the two consoles. It’s an upgrade over the original Xbox One, and it’s the more affordable model currently available. The Xbox One S supports HDR 10 like the One X, and both consoles feature Dolby Atmos sound.
See also: How to get Netflix on the Xbox One
If you’re looking for a console to hold you over until the new Xbox Series X comes out, the One S may be your best bet. You should have no problem with backward compatibility, and the Xbox One S also embraces digital gaming in a way that the One X doesn’t; you can buy a One S without a disc slot for exclusively digital gaming.
As stated above, it’s almost impossible to find these consoles at reasonable prices right now.
- Xbox One S 1TB (pre-owned) for $329.94
- Xbox One S (512GB) Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order bundle for $410