A new sound bar can be a big investment that changes the way you watch TV. Whether you want to feel like you’re at the Super Bowl or living out your favorite Netflix show, a sound bar can amplify the experience. We’ve picked out a few of the best sound bar deals available now to help you make a choice.
See also: Best sound bars of 2021
These deals cover a variety of manufacturers and price points so you have plenty of options to choose from. Whether you want a small sound bar for your apartment or a full-blown surround sound speaker, we’ve tried to include an option or two.
Featured deal: Get the Samsung HW-A550 sound bar for just $198
You can rely on Samsung for quality audio, and the 2021 model of the Samsung HW-A550 2.1-channel sound bar is a sweet addition to your entertainment setup. It’s a great time to pick one up too, with it back at its previous low Amazon price of just $197.99 ($82 off) right now.
Virtual 3D sound is the real draw of this system, with DTS Virtual:X technology and Dolby Digital 5.1 combining to give the perception of the audio coming from all around you. Gaming isn’t overlooked either, with a specialized setting to allow for your on-screen battles or races being complemented with synced, directional audio.
See also: Best Bluetooth speakers of 2021 for any budget
The accompanying subwoofer completes the package, with a bass boost button on-hand if you want to amplify your viewing or gaming experience even further.
Hit the widget below to check out the offer, or keep scrolling for a wide selection of other sound bar deals from top manufacturers.
More sound bar deals
The featured deal is a great chance to save big, but there are deals on sound bars to suit all budgets. If you’ve got the cash to splash then you can already make savings on the latest and greatest from Samsung. The Samsung Q950T sound bar is available for $1,097.99 ($702 off) right now. It’s not cheap, but we’ve highlighted why it might be worth the extra outlay in our review.
Here’s a rundown of several more great savings you can make from around the web, in order of deal price:
- iLive 2-Channel Soundbar for $42 ($18 off)
- RIF6 Sound Bar for $76 ($24 off)
- Insignia 2.0-Channel Sound Bar for $80 ($20 off)
- Hisense All-in-One 2.1-Channel Soundbar for $90 ($60 off)
- Philips HTL3320 3.1 channel sound bar for $149 ($150 off)
- LG 2.1-Channel 300W Soundbar System for $150 ($130 off)
- Sony HT-S350 Soundbar for $198 ($82 off)
- Sony 2.1-Channel 320W Soundbar System for $200 ($80 off)
- Yamaha YAS-109 Sound Bar with Built-in Subwoofers for $220 ($20 off)
- Klipsch Cinema 400 Sound Bar for $298 ($33 off)
- Samsung HW-Q60T 5.1ch Soundbar with Acoustic Beam for $398 ($102 off)
- Samsung 7.1.2-Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer for $900 ($400 off)
We’ll be sure to keep you updated on any other big audio deals as and when they drop. If you want to do a bit more research before you make your decision, our sister site SoundGuys has plenty of information about sound bars.