A fitness tracker is one of the most helpful gadgets when it comes to getting in shape. It won’t magically make you fit, but it can keep you on top of your fitness goals and stay motivated. Some manufacturers even offer fitness trackers just for kids. We’ve gathered deals from all of the major players, and you can check out our favorites below.
Related: The best smartwatches you can buy
There’s quite a lot of overlap with smartwatches and fitness trackers these days. If you’re looking first and foremost for smartwatch functionality, you might prefer to peruse our list of the best smartwatch deals available right now.
Featured deal: Save 33% on the Fitbit Charge 4
The Fitbit Charge 4 is the overall best fitness tracker you can buy in our view, so seeing it back at its joint lowest price is a real coup. Both the regular and Special Edition versions of the device are on offer right now, with the standard Charge 4 available for just $99.95 ($50 off).
The Charge 4 is probably the most feature-packed fitness tracker you’ll find, with onboard GPS, optical heart rate and SpO2 sensors, and Fitbit Pay, to name just a few of them. Sleep tracking is fantastic, battery life is good, and it’s all packaged in a sleek and customizable design.
See also: The best fitness trackers
The Special Edition model of the Charge 4 comes with a really nice woven strap (in addition to the classic straps) made from recycled materials, so it adds a bit of extra style to the excellent functionality. The same savings are available on this model, giving you the chance to pick it up for only $119.95 ($50 off).
Check out both deals via the widgets below, or keep scrolling for more offers.
Fitness tracker deals
- Fitbit deals
- Garmin deals
- Samsung deals
- Fossil deals
- Other deals
We’ve sorted the deals by the manufacturer to keep things simple. All of the deals were live at the time of writing, but we’ll do our best to keep the post updated as deals end and new offers pop up.
Fitbit is probably the first name most people think of when they need a new fitness tracker. Whether it’s the app that allows you to compete against family and friends or the variety of models you can choose from, Fitbit makes a sensible choice for many people.
See also: Best Fitbit apps: Get the most out of your fitness tracker
With so many models, however, it can be difficult to choose the Fitbit that meets your needs. The Inspire HR is a good choice if you just want the basics, but the Charge 3 or Charge 4 offer larger displays and a more interactive interface. Fitbit also offers a few models of the Versa, which packs the most app capabilities and smartwatch features.
Here are a few of the best Fitbit deals we could find:
- Fitbit Sense for $250 ($80 off)
- Fitbit Inspire 2 for $80 ($20 off)
- Fitbit Ionic for $199 ($51 off)
- Fitbit Charge 4 for $100 ($50 off)
- Fitbit Charge 4 Special Edition for $120 ($50 off)
Garmin fitness tracker deals
Although Garmin makes a variety of fitness trackers with running in mind, it also offers plenty of general-purpose trackers too. If you’re looking to rack up miles and make GPS maps, the Forerunner line is your best bet. For everyday fitness tracking, the Vivosmart 4 and Vivofit 4 are good choices.
Read more: What’s the best Garmin watch?
These are the best Garmin deals we could find across the board:
- Vivosmart 4 for $98 ($32 off)
- Fenix 5 Plus Sapphire Edition for $350 ($400 off)
- Forerunner 35 for $99 ($71 off)
- Forerunner 735XT for $300 ($100 off)
- Forerunner 935 for $310 ($190 off)
If you’re already well-entrenched in the Samsung Galaxy ecosystem, a Samsung fitness tracker probably makes the most sense. The Galaxy Fit pairs well with Samsung Health so you can keep up with your steps on multiple screens.
Related: The best Samsung fitness trackers and smartwatches
Here are some of the best fitness tracker deals we found, including on the Galaxy Watch Active 2.
- Galaxy Watch 3 (41mm, Bluetooth) for $330 ($70 off)
- Galaxy Watch 3 (45mm, Bluetooth) for $360 ($70 off)
- Galaxy Watch 3 (41mm, LTE) for $380 ($70 off)
- Galaxy Watch 3 (41mm, LTE) for $410 ($70 off)
- Galaxy Watch Active 2 (40mm, Bluetooth) for $200 ($50 off)
- Galaxy Watch Active 2 (44mm, Bluetooth) for $200 ($70 off)
- Galaxy Watch Active 2 (40mm, LTE) for $230 ($50 off)
- Galaxy Watch Active 2 (44mm, LTE) for $250 ($50 off)
- Galaxy Watch (42mm, LTE) for $199.99 with promo code AASGWTCH ($100 off)
Fossil fitness tracker deals
Fossil made its name in the smartwatch game by offering one of the best Wear OS watches you can get right now. However, it also developed the Sport with fashion-forward fitness junkies in mind. The Fossil Sport probably looks the most like a watch of any option on the list and it offers plenty of smart functionality.
- Gen 5 Julianna for $179 ($116 off)
- Gen 5 Carlyle for $240 ($55 off)
- Fossil Gen 5E for $204 ($45 off)
While we’ve covered most of the biggest manufacturers, we’ll throw any other nice fitness tracker deals in this section.
See also: The best cheap fitness tracker deals
Right now the best of the rest include the Mi Band 6 from Xiaomi and an Apple Watch that are both worth checking out.
- Apple Watch Series 6 for $330 ($70 off)
- Skagen Connected Falster 3 Gen 5 for $230 ($65 off)
- Yamay Fitness Tracker for $32 ($16 off)
- Xiaomi Mi Band 6 for $55 ($32 off)
- Amazfit Band 5 for $32 ($8 off)
- Amazfit GTS 2 Mini for $85 ($15 off)