Smartwatches have cemented themselves as staples of any tech collection, but they’re not all created equal. Some, like Fitbit, excel at health tracking while others, like Fossil watches, are focused more on fashion. But one thing we love about any smartwatch is saving money with a great deal.
Related: The best smartwatches you can buy
In that spirit, we’ve rounded up all of the best smartwatch deals we could find and summarized them below.
Feature deal one: Save 33% on the Galaxy Watch 3 Titanium
The Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 models are back on offer, but this time, the Watch 3 Titanium is leading the way in terms of savings. For a limited time, you can pick it up for $399.99 ($200 off), which is the best price we’ve ever tracked it at.
This is the most premium version of the Galaxy Watch 3. It’s only available in one size and doesn’t have LTE capability, but boy does it looks good. It’s not just for show either, with the upscale version’s body weighing 1.5oz versus the 1.9oz of its steel counterpart.
See also: Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 buyer’s guide
You’re otherwise getting the same watch as before, with SpO2 (blood oxygen) monitoring to track your heart’s effectiveness in addition to more commonplace features like heart rate tracking and VO2 max. The display is still covered in Gorilla Glass DX and a dual-core Exynos 9110 chip powers the wristwear alongside 1GB of RAM and 8GB of storage. It remains IP68 water-resistant and boasts “military-grade” longevity.
The widget below takes you to the deal, or you can check out the $150 discounts on the regular Watch 3 models in the Samsung section below.
- $399.99 at Samsung
- $399.99 at Amazon
Featured deal two: Save $70 on the Apple Watch Series 6
Even the Android Authority experts are happy to concede that the Apple Watch Series 6 is the best smartwatch you can buy, blowing the competition out of the water. Right now, you can pick it up from Amazon for only $329 ($70 0ff).
This deal is on the red, 40mm, GPS version of the Series 6. It really sets the bar for the competition, with unmatched app support, regular software updates, and tight integration with Apple’s messaging apps. It’s also an excellent fitness tracker. Heart rate monitoring is more accurate than other wrist-based heart rate sensors, and GPS performance is solid.
You can grab the Apple Watch Series 6 for $70 off using the widget below.
- Garmin deals
- Fitbit deals
- Fossil deals
- Samsung deals
- Other smartwatch deals
Smartwatch deals launch and end on a regular basis. We’ll keep updating this post as we come across new deals.
Garmin smartwatch deals
If you’re looking for a new fitness tracker, one name near the top of your list should be Garmin. We’ve found a great selection of deals on Garmin watches, fit for all lifestyles and budgets.
- Forerunner 935 for $310 ($190 off)
- Fenix 5 for $365 ($135 off)
- Fenix 5 Plus Sapphire Edition for $350 ($400 off)
- Fenix 5X Sapphire for $346 ($254 off)
- Instinct for $209 ($91 off)
- Vivoactive 4 for $267 ($83 off)
- Vivoactive 4S for $299 ($51 off)
- Forerunner 35 for $99 ($71 off)
You’ll probably already know that the Fitbit is a smartwatch with a fitness focus. You can choose from a wide variety of styles and colors and pair them with any device. Whether you want the Fitbit Sense or the Inspire 2, there’s probably a Fitbit that meets your needs.
If you want to make fitness your forte, check out the top deals below.
- Fitbit Charge 4 for $100 ($50 off)
- Fitbit Sense for $240 ($90 off)
- Fitbit Ionic for $189 ($61 off)
- Fitbit Inspire 2 for $75 ($25 off)
- Fitbit Ace 2 for $40 ($30 off)
You can learn even more about fitness trackers right here.
Fossil smartwatch deals
Fossil is another big name in the smartwatch game, making high-end smartwatches with a wide variety of color options. You can choose from black, dark blue, and other options with leather bands that can look fashionable anywhere.
Here are some of the best Fossil deals around right now.
- Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch Julianna HR for $179 ($116 off)
- Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch Garrett HR for $179 ($116 off)
- Fossil Gen 5E for $204 ($45 off)
- Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle for $240 ($55 off)
- Fossil Hybrid Smartwatch Commuter for $99 ($56 off)
There are also tons more sweeping discounts to be found on the Fossil website. Hit the button below to find out what smartwatch savings you can make!
Samsung smartwatch deals
If you’re loyal to Samsung, there are still savings to be made. You can keep all of your tech in the same family as your Galaxy phone with the Galaxy Watch Active 2 or Galaxy Watch 3. As the Active name might suggest, it’s a fitness-focused smartwatch with a minimalist design.
Related: The best Samsung fitness trackers and smartwatches
You can check out some of the best Samsung smartwatch deals below.
- Galaxy Watch 3 (41mm, Bluetooth) for $250 ($150 off)
- Galaxy Watch 3 (45mm, Bluetooth) for $280 ($150 off)
- Galaxy Watch 3 (41mm, LTE) for $300 ($150 off)
- Galaxy Watch 3 (45mm, LTE) for $330 ($150 off)
- Galaxy Watch Active 2 (40mm, GPS, Bluetooth) for $212 ($38 off)
- Galaxy Watch (42mm, LTE) for $199.99 with promo code AASGWTCH ($100 off)
You can also learn a bit more from our reviews of the Galaxy Watch and the Galaxy Watch 3.
Other smartwatch deals
While a few names seem to bubble to the top of the popular smartwatch lists, we can’t give every manufacturer its own section. Otherwise, we’d still be updating the savings by the time they change again. This section is where we’ll highlight deals from other manufacturers like Huawei, Apple, and more.
Check out some nice deals below.
- Skagen Falster 3 for $199 ($96 off)
- Michael Kors Access Gen 5 Lexington for $263 ($88 off)
- Diesel On Men’s Axial for $230 ($120 off)
- Mobvoi TicWatch Pro for $130 ($30 off)
Those are the best smartwatch deals we could find right now, but we’ll bring you more deals as they crop up. In the meantime, if you want to check out which fitness trackers are on offer, you can check out our fitness tracker deals hub.