A new sound bar can be a big investment that changes the way you watch TV. Whether you want to feel like you’re at the Super Bowl or living out your favorite Netflix show, a sound bar can amplify the experience. We’ve picked out a few of the best sound bar deals available now to help you make a choice.
See also: Best sound bars of 2021
These deals cover a variety of manufacturers and price points so you have plenty of options to choose from. Whether you want a small sound bar for your apartment or a full-blown surround sound speaker, we’ve tried to include an option or two.
Featured deal: Save 50% on the Philips 3.1 channel sound bar
There are more affordable sound bars in our deal roundup below, but no better value than this powerful Philips model. The HTL3320 3.1 channel sound bar from the reputable electronics giant is on offer for just $149 right now from Walmart — a full $150 off the retail price.
This 300W sound bar provides full, rich Dolby Audio with crystal-clear dialogue, with the wireless subwoofer bringing deep bass to the setup. The sleek look of the devices compliments your entertainment center well and can be connected via HDMI or wirelessly via Bluetooth.
This is an unrivaled price drop, especially when you consider that the sound bar system has never dipped below the $300 retail price on Amazon, so don’t miss your chance. The widget below takes you to the deal.
More sound bar deals
The featured deal is a great chance to save big, but there are deals on sound bars to suit all budgets. If you’ve got the cash to splash then you can already make savings on the latest and greatest from Samsung. The Samsung Q950T sound bar is available for $1,397.99 ($402 off) right now. It’s not cheap, but we’ve highlighted why it might be worth the extra outlay in our review.
Here’s a rundown of several more great savings you can make from around the web, in order of deal price:
- Insignia 2.0-Channel Sound Bar for $70 ($30 off)
- RIF6 Sound Bar for $76 ($24 off)
- LG 2.1-Channel 300W Soundbar System for $150 ($130 off)
- Sony HT-S350 Soundbar for $198 ($82 off)
- Sony 2.1-Channel 320W Soundbar System for $200 ($80 off)
- Yamaha YAS-109 Sound Bar with Built-in Subwoofers for $220 ($20 off)
- Klipsch Cinema 400 Sound Bar for $249 ($50 off)
- Samsung HW-T650 3.1ch Soundbar with 3D Surround Sound for $348 ($52 off)
- Samsung HW-Q60T 5.1ch Soundbar with Acoustic Beam for $398 ($102 off)
- LG 5.1.2-Channel 520W Soundbar System for $700 ($300 off)
We’ll be sure to keep you updated on any other big audio deals as and when they drop. If you want to do a bit more research before you make your decision, our sister site SoundGuys has plenty of information about sound bars.