Most people spend the majority of their time connected to Wi-Fi on one device or another. Yet we rarely give our router a second thought, and that’s usually a good thing. After all, thinking about a router often means that it’s not doing its job very well. If you’ve been questioning your router lately, here are a few of the best wireless router deals to help ease your mind.
See also: Ethernet vs Wi-Fi: Do you need a hardwired connection?
We’ve tracked down options at a variety of price points with different capacities to fit your family. If you only have a few devices on your network, you probably won’t be looking for the most high-end router out there.
Featured deal: Save 56% on a Netgear 4-stream router
One of modern life’s frustrations is buffering and slow Wi-Fi, but at the same time, none of us want to empty our wallets dealing with those issues. Netgear is one of the biggest names in the router game, but they can sometimes run on the pricier side. We’ve found an awesome deal on this Netgear 4-stream Wi-Fi 6 router, allowing you to pick it up for only $66 ($84 off) right now on Amazon.
This Netgear 4-stream router packs 1.8Gbps Wi-Fi speed so even the biggest and best console games will be downloaded in only an hour or so. On the back of the router, you’ll find four Ethernet ports which will allow you to have all of your consoles, streaming devices, and computers plugged in at the same time.
Related: The best mesh routers to keep Wi-Fi signal strong
The router can also handle up to 20 devices on the network at once so there’s no need to worry about bandwidth when hosting those post-pandemic house parties. On top of that, with the Netgear app, you can control internet access from your phone at all times — no more late-night Youtube binges for kids.
It’s a great time to upgrade your Wi-Fi setup, so check out the deal for this Netgear 4-stream WiFi 6 router using the widget below.
Best wireless router deals
There’s a whole slew of other wireless router deals out there right now. We’ve split them up by manufacturer to keep things simple.
- TP-Link AC1200 Wi-Fi Router for $29.99 ($5 off)
- TP-Link Wi-Fi 6 Router AX1800 for $99.99 ($30 off)
- TP-Link Deco Mesh Wi-Fi System 3-pack for $152.99 ($37 off)
- Netgear Nighthawk AX4 for $100 ($69 off)
- Netgear Nighthawk AC1750 for $78 ($22 off)
- Netgear AC1000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router for $39 ($21 off)
- Netgear Nighthawk AX5400 Wi-Fi 6 Router for $249.99 ($50 off)
- Eero Mesh Wi-Fi system with two beacons for $249 ($68 off)
- Eero 6 Dual-Band mesh Wi-Fi 6 router for $103 ($26 off)
- Eero Beacon mesh WiFi range extender for $95 ($24 off)
- Asus Lyra Voice All-In-One Smart Home Mesh Tri-Band Router for $108 ($72 off)
- Asus AiMesh AX6100 Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi System for $372.99 ($27 off)
- Belkin AC1200 Dual-Band AC for $30 ($60 off)
- Tenda AC1200 Dual-Band for $39 ($11 0ff)
- Speedefy AC2100 Smart Wi-Fi Router for $79 ($20 off)
- Meshforce M3 Suite Whole Home Wi-Fi System for $146 ($53 off)