If you’re reading this, chances are that you’ve noticed that demand for Nintendo Switch handsets has far outstripped supply during the pandemic. But we’re now starting to see the consoles return to the shelves, and there are offers on many Switch-related products too. We’ve rounded up the best Nintendo Switch deals available right now.
Read more: Nintendo Switch buying guide: Everything you need to know
While Switch consoles are mostly full price at the moment, there are some big discounts on top games and accessories available across the web. If all you need is the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, that’s on offer from Amazon for $59 ($11 off).
Featured deal: Save 60% on the Ralthy wireless pro controller
The Nintendo Switch is perfect for on-the-go gaming, but there’s nothing better than sitting down with some friends around the TV and playing Mario Kart together. It’s a known fact that while the Joy-Cons are innovative, they’re not exactly the most comfortable to hold in two hands. Thankfully, third-party manufacturers like Ralthy have identified this issue and have created their own budget-friendly pro controllers that you can use with your gaming buddies. Right now the already affordable Ralthy wireless pro controller is on sale for just $9.99 ($15 off).
Next up: Our list of the best free Switch games
The design of these colorful devices is extremely similar to that of the official Nintendo pro controllers, so anyone coming from that camp will already be familiar with the layout. It only takes a few hours to fully charge these controllers, and once they’re fully powered they can last for up to 10 hours of gaming. You can pair up to four of these with your switch, so the entire crew will have a more enjoyable Super Smash Bros session.
If you’re looking to upgrade your Switch setup before the potential release of the Switch Pro, use the button below to navigate to the deal or keep scrolling for more great Switch savings.
Nintendo Switch deals
- Switch game deals
- Switch accessory deals
- Switch consoles
- Switch Lite consoles
Editors note: All deals were live at the time of writing, but the marketplace for Switch consoles and games is changing quickly. We’ll periodically update the page as deals end and pop up.
Nintendo Switch game deals
If you’re lucky enough to already own a Switch or Switch Lite, there are some sweet deals on games right now. You can check out the full range of dozens of Amazon, Walmart, and Best Buy switch game deals. We’ve picked out the best ones below, starting with the Mario-verse:
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars for $49.94 ($10 off)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for $49.94 ($10 off)
- Super Mario Odyssey (used) for $44 ($15 off)
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle for $24.50 ($35 off)
- Yoshi’s Crafted World for $48.32 ($11 off)
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze for $49.50 ($10 off)
- Luigi’s Mansion 3 for $49.94 ($10 off)
If you’re not a Mario fan then you might have the wrong console. Thankfully, the deals extend to more top titles including the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons for $49.94 ($10 off)
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for $49.94 ($10 off)
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for $47.99 ($12 off)
- Pokemon Shield for $53.99 ($6 off) (out of stock)
- Pokemon Sword for $52.52 ($7 off) (out of stock)
- Trials of Mana for $24 ($26 off)
- Borderlands Legendary Collection for $19.99 ($30 off)
- Just Dance 2021 for $29.99 ($20 off)
- Ring Fit Adventure for $69.88 ($10 off)
- BioShock: The Collection for $29.99 ($20 off)
- Capcom Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection for $19.93 ($20 off)
See also: The best exclusive games for the Nintendo Switch
Nintendo Switch accessory deals
Since the Nintendo Switch is over three years old at this point, there is a thriving ecosystem of accessories for it. Controllers, cases, connectivity dongles, and even customization tools are all available for the Switch.
We have a full list of the best accessories you can get for the Nintendo Switch. Buying at retail value is fine, but here are some deals on Switch accessories that can save you a bit of cash.
- Orzly Geek Pack Switch Accessories Bundle for $49.99 ($20 off)
- Orzly carry case for $12.96 ($12 off)
- Kutime Wireless Controller for Switch for $29.99 ($6 off)
- OIVO Ergonomic TPU Protective Grip Cover for $8.99 ($8 off)
- FastSnail Joy-Con Grips for $13.99 ($6 off)
With all the game deals above it won’t be long before you need more storage for your console. Here are some bargains on SanDisk memory cards for the Switch.
- SanDisk – 128GB microSDXC Memory Card for $30.99 ($37 off)
- SanDisk – 400GB microSDXC Memory Card for $99.99 ($80 off)
- SanDisk – 512GB microSDXC Memory Card for $129.99 ($100 off)
See also: The best Nintendo Switch cases: Protect your Switch in style
Nintendo Switch consoles
There’s a reason that the Nintendo Switch was in short supply for much of the pandemic. Nintendo really nailed it with this hybrid console, with sales being consistently high since its launch back in 2017. Unlike the PS4 and Xbox One S, it can be used as a wireless handheld device — not unlike the Nintendo 3DS, another insanely popular Nintendo product — or it can be docked and connected to a TV to be played in the normal home console style.
You won’t find big discounts on Nintendo Switch consoles, but there are some savings to be made. Here are some of the best options:
- Nintendo Switch and SanDisk 128GB Memory Card for $325.99 ($9 off)
- Nintendo Switch – Animal Crossing: New Horizons Edition for $299.99
Switch Lite consoles
More than two years after the launch of the original Nintendo Switch, the company announced a new variant of the console: the Nintendo Switch Lite. As the name suggests, this console is a watered-down version of the original. This means you get fewer features but also a lower price.
The Nintendo Switch Lite doesn’t skimp out on the game library. Almost every game the original Switch supports the Switch Lite also supports (with the exception of games that require Joy-Con usage, such as 1-2-Switch). If you buy a physical game for your main Switch, that cartridge will also work in your Switch Lite. Additionally, if you use the same Nintendo account on both systems, you’ll have access to the digital games you’ve paid for through the Nintendo eShop.
The Switch Lite isn’t quite as scarce as the Switch, but you’re still hard-pressed to find big bargains for now. Here are some of the best prices we could find:
- Nintendo Switch Lite (all colors) for $199
- Nintendo Switch Lite with Tempered Glass Screen Protector Bundle for $214.99
- Nintendo Switch Lite (refurbished) for $184.99 ($15 off)
- Nintendo Switch Lite bundle with carrying case and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for $269.99
That’s it for our Nintendo Switch deals list, but it’s not the only console in town. If you’re curious about what other offers are out there, check out our Xbox deals or PS4 deals hubs.